Net worth increased +20 kEUR⏫ from 41 kEUR to 61 kEUR💰
Another year has passed and its time to review our Net worth, which i do at end of April. Last year I showed Net worth decline from 39 kEUR to 32 kEUR, as I estimates RE value decline by -10%, but actual result was +3%, so I readjusted RE value accordingly, this year RE value climbed up +7%.
- Mortgage loan – 53,5 kEUR (55,2 kEUR)
- Leasing – 7,4 kEUR (9,0 kEUR)
- Debt to mother – 5,5 kEUR (6,3 kEUR)
- Student loan – 1,7 kEUR (2,0 kEUR)
- Total liabilities – 68 kEUR (73 kEUR)
All debts declined according to schedule leading to nice decline by 5 kEUR. At some point I’m planning to early repay student loan to save 1€/mo bank account fee and leasing to avoid 50€/mo car casco insurance. These two make the cost of debt a bit high. For now lets keep the debts as they are.
- Apartment – 74 kEUR (69* kEUR)
- Investment portfolio – 43,9 kEUR (29,6 kEUR)
- II pension fund – 18 kEUR (12 kEUR)
- Shares – 24,6 kEUR (16,6 kEUR)
- Bonds 1 kEUR (1 kEUR)
- P2P – 0,3 kEUR (-)
- Car – 8 kEUR (9 kEUR)
- Cash – 3 kEUR (6 kEUR)
- Total asset – 129 kEUR (114 kEUR)
As mentioned I have changes apartment price of last year as it turned out to be a weard recession with RE prices keep on clibing🤔 Largest increase came from shares +8 kEUR. Bounce back of price and new investments done their job. Same with II pension fund +6 kEUR. Apartment +5 kEUR. Car depreciated and cashh reserve declined a bit.
Double power for Net worth growth as assets and liabilities went on the opposite ways ☺ 61 kEUR is something big if you think of it.