Net worth declined from 39 kEUR to 32 kEUR mostly due to decrease of RE value. Debts declined. Investments unchanged as new capital compensated value decline.
Another thing That I decided to go for is to have a look how our Net worth has changed over the year. Last year it was 39 kEUR.
- Mortgage loan – 55,2 kEUR (56,7 kEUR)
- Leasing – 9,0 kEUR (10,3 kEUR)
- Debt to mother – 6,3 kEUR (7,0 kEUR)
- Student loan – 2,0 kEUR (2,3 kEUR)
- Total liabilities – 73 kEUR (76 kEUR)
No new debt, all existing ones decreased according to schedule, hence today we have 3 kEUR less debts.
- Apartment – 60 kEUR (67 kEUR)
- Investment portfolio – 29,6 kEUR (30 kEUR)
- II pension fund – 12 kEUR (11,3 kEUR)
- III pension fund – zero (8,0 kEUR)
- Shares – 17,6 kEUR (10,7 kEUR)
- Car – 9 kEUR (10 kEUR)
- Cash – 6 kEUR (6 kEUR)
- Total asset – 105 kEUR (115 kEUR)
I decreased my apartment price by -10% due to coming recession and certain RE price decline altough there was +7% growth YoY if looking at last 12mo. Lets see if I’m correct and prices will decline by roughly 20%. 3 pension fund was liquidated and most of proceeds went to share purchase. Total investment portfolio remained unchanged. Decline was amortized by new capital. Car value amortization by 10%/p.a. All cash reserves remained unchanged.
This time I tries something new and done a visualisation. What do you think of it? Anything missing, maybe some information is to much?